Got your facebook ad account disabled? You are not alone.
Here’s what to do when u get your ad account banned for absolutely no reason! Everyone at least once in their lifetime get their ad account banned. Doesn’t Matter how pro you are in advertising, you have to bow in front of Mr.Zuckerberg.
It’s a complete mayhem out there with everyone getting their ad accounts Banned.
As always, prevention is better than cure. So start the right way but no promises that Dr. Zuck won’t screw your ad account.
What to do when you get your facebook ad account disabled ?
Firstly, Appeal for those Ad Account, Business manager. If it doesn’t get enabled within 3 business days then follow the strategies given below by creating New Fb Account from different browser and please make sure you don’t have more than 1 facebook Account logged in even in another browser.
1) Lazy Ass Strategy – when you create a new page for your ad account, don’t attack it with the ads right away. GO SLOW. GO LAZY.
• Facebook wants new users turning into advertisers so approach it like what a lazy ass couch potato person would do.
• Day 1- Upload profile picture & Cover picture
• Day 2 – Upload 2-3 posts (keep doing it for 10-14 days. Just like a person with a legit business page woud do.
• Day 3- Add your Payment method & Card. Don’t run ads till 24-48 hours. NEVER COPY/PASTE the Card number & CC. Always write them. Facebook is a million times smarter. Respect the platform.
• Day 5 – As FB recommends, boost a post. Don’t worry about spending a couple dollars on warming up your page and ad account. If you want to a healthy account for long term, don’t be stingy to invest few bucks on warming up your ad accounts
• Day 7 – Start running your conversion ads. Also, don’t put in $1000 right away. Go slow baba 😀
- Understand Facebook’s Goals
• I know you want to hit $1000/day right away. That’s your goal. But before that understand Faacebook’s goal. One of the goals of FB is to provide meaningful and shareable content to its users.
• Hence, give them what they want. Warm up your page and ad account with a post engagement ad.
• A related video or a gif or any piece of content that would proffer actual value to someone who consumes it. Dog and cat videos get hundreds of thousands of shared. Duh!
• Point is to not rush for making those dollars. First give the platform what it wants to later get what you want. This greatly reduces the possobility of getting blocked/banned.
- Go Local
Ohho I want to sell in the United States. Why go local? Haha
• Going local means start liking local businesses through your business page. Bud, Facebook wants genuine businesses owners advertising genuine products and services on facebook, so make sure that you like ages of local business’s pages
• Start having conversation through your business pages. Again, FB wants business owners who interact and care
• Yes, Facebook considers it all. More than you can imagine
- Advertising Policies
Self explanatory. Go through them at least 4 times before you run your first very conversion ad.
There are a ton more things that can be done to sustain accounts long-term but I guess the above should help for now.
Guys, I know it might be alot to do it when you start but again it is your business. You are the quarter back of your business now. I hope it helps.
P.S – Don’t be a little chicken when your ad account gets banned. Be patient. You started your business for a reason. Respect the platform. It is GOLD.